Our team’s advocacy is guided by our core values.
- Excellence – We provide the highest quality advocacy, legal representation, and guardian ad litem services.
- Equity – In education, equity occurs when each child receives the resources necessary to thrive. A child’s race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, first language or disability should not determine access to educational success. On our team, equity drives our hiring, professional development, community training and outreach and the distribution of our resources.
- Holistic Advocacy and Representation – Our advocacy addresses the whole child, including the medical, mental health, family and community needs of our clients.
- Creative, Zealous Advocacy and Representation – We fight to ensure that our client’s individualized needs are met.
- Connection – We connect our clients to school, family, mental health, and community resources. We believe in maintaining productive relationships with the systems in which we advocate.